Code Enforcement Special Master and Ticketing Appellate Hearing
These hearings, overseen by one special master, are usually held on the first and third Tuesday of every month at 9:00 AM at Miami City Hall, and their purpose is generally:
- To provide alleged violators an opportunity to contest the determination of a code enforcement inspector that a violation of the Miami City Code existed leading to the issuance of a civil infraction and the imposition of a fine.
The Hearing Boards office typically processes the following types of cases for hearings:
- Illegally Maintaining or Depositing Junk or Trash
- No Certificate of Use
- No Valid Occupational License
- Parking on Unimproved Surfaces
- Parking/Storage of Inoperable/Untagged Vehicle
- Tree Removal without Permit
- Work Completed without a Permit
Hearing Boards also schedules and organizes:
- Releases of Liens
Please contact the Hearing Boards office at 305.416.2030 for information on hearings or to schedule a hearing.
To view the most up-to-date agendas and minutes, please visit the city's Legislative Hub at the following location: