How to Become a Firefighter
FIREFIGHTER/EMT RECRUITMENT running now through September 23, 2016.
All interested applicants must have a valid
email address to create a unique profile online
in order to apply.
Required documents include the following:
- Any of the following: valid State of Florida Vehicle Registration, auto insurance documentation, voter registration, property tax statement, properly executed lease agreement, homestead exemption. In addition, bank account, credit card statement or utility bill will be accepted but must be within 60 days of application date.
- State of Florida EMT certification or higher – National EMT Certificate will not accepted in lieu of State of Florida certificates.
- High school diploma or higher degree
- Proof of Age - birth certificate, driver license, passport
- • Valid driver license with Miami-Dade county address (Class E or higher)
- Non-Smoker's Affidavit (Must be completed and notarized)
here to download document
Create a profile via the City's official
website by clicking on the "Application
Login" or at
www.governmentjobs.com by selecting the "Career Seekers" tab to login/register.
Applications will only be accepted online. NO MANUAL APPLICATIONS OR DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS RECRUITMENT.
Physical Agility Test Information